Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

HERE ARE THE TOP FIVE...I WILL BE WORKING ON!

#1 VICTORIAN SUMMER
 #1 This is the Victorian Summer Quilt...always takes a while to complete.  I have to work in sections because of the hand work requires moving the pcs around a lot.  There will be more details later...this goes to the Cape Retreat in Feb....should get more done on this!




#2  This is the hand embroidery quilt....each block has been done...just echo quilting in all the spaces.  This is actually almost done.




#3 This is a 1000 pc kit that I purchased years ago...a lot has been done since the photo. When you buy a kit...the fabric colors are not always what you want...I THOUGHT about changing the colors...but QUICKLY dumped that idea once the numbers started rolling in.!  I had to put pieces in number sequences like 100-200 etc in baggies so the pieces could be found!






Years ago I had this brain storm to buy kits and try them out....#2 were stitchery blocks..#3 a kit.
The idea was to model different ways to get started with making quilts...the embroidery quilt is the first one...I have enough blocks to make a second quilt...the blocks are ALL done. #3 quilt came with the fabrics marked to be cut out and they all have numbers...the white muslin came marked and numbered...just follow the tree of life pattern. I KNOW...WHAT WAS I THINKING???....Just that "OH THIS WON'T TAKE LONG"..."EASY PEASY"....HA...and that is how they became a UFO!





#2 HAND EMBROIDERY QUILT



#3 1000 PCS APPLIQUE QUILT
 TOO FUNNY....I CAN COUNT...REALLY!  LOOKING AT THE UFO PILE....I have been working on the UFO PILE...have several pieces ready to quilt...not sure how that will be done...just yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment