Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

UFO TOPS READY FOR FINAL BORDER ....THEN QUILTING

FROM VARIOUS PARTS OF MY BLOG...I HAVE SHOWN PIECES + BLOCKS THAT WERE DONE...The following were put together while I was patient sitting my Mother In Law. 
BLOCKS = QUILT TOPS...SO HERE THEY ARE...JUST THE FINAL ROUND AND THEY WILL BE READY FOR QUILTING.
#25 CHRISTMAS 9 PATCH

#8 GEMSTONE

#13 JACOB'S LADDER GIRLY
 TA DA!!!!  The wind is blowing today and putting quilts on a clothesline is classic! Most of the tops will have a simple final round then it will be quilted...I am looking at RMB machine quilting and hand quilting. I like the meander method then echo quilt on each side of stitched line by hand.  Some of the tops will be enlarged.  I will be happy with lap size quilts - full size.
#12 BATIK HEARTS

#29 NICKEL WINDOWS


#16 GIRLY BRICKS ready to be quilted

#31 LB CHRISTMAS STARS


#23 SUNRISE/SUNSET DISAPPEARING 9 PATCH


#27 RMB SUMMER 9 PATCH

#6 MONO X BLOCK


#24 CHRISTMAS X BLOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment