Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

SECTIONS OF THE LATEST
VICTORIAN LEAVES 

THIS QUILT THAT WILL BE AT THE POMPANOOSUC FURNITURE SHOP UNTIL NEW YEARS!!


THIS IS A NINE PATCH WALL HANGING

This is the sun area...it was in the velvet print and decided to extend it beyond that piece.

 The centers are stuffed...will put a button in center of each block to help with the anchor process of keeping the layers together and helps to avoid warping from hanging.  I have no idea about the border yet...it will be black velvet but not sure what I will do with it.  The fabrics came from upholstery books I took apart and my leaf fabric stash.

 I will post all the quilts going once they get back from being machine quilted.  There may be some lonnnnggg hours with this piece and getting ready for the show but when a chance comes along like this...you give it your best shot! It has been 8 days of work...began Oct 5 with just muslin blocks! I am looking at getting the embellishment done by Tues pm...could be some late hours.

THIS IS THE FINISHED PIECE...10 DAYS WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment